Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Felicidad!


Having a good day? I sure am. I spent the morning in an HR training, in which not only did I have to break the ice by throwing a bean bag and repeating peoples' names, but I also got to participate in an awesome scavenger hunt. My partner was very serious and was angling for first, which resulted in him running through the halls. Unfortunately, we did not win the t-shirts given as prizes.

I spent my commute listening to Boney M, an old friend I met back when I spent the summer in Madrid during college. This song, from a German tv show, has a video medley of their hits and then a "live" performance, replete with fog. If you're just looking for the main event, skip ahead to about the 2 minute mark. Don't miss the guy's dance moves. See? Your day's better already.

No comments: